It is the mission of Allstar Construction & Maintenance to be Minnesota’s most referred and trusted contractor in the Metro area for multi-family complexes and homeowners associations.
A PREMIER GENERAL CONTRACTOR
Allstar Construction & Maintenance is a state-licensed contractor specializing in exterior services, including windows, roofing, siding, gutters, decks, and more. We are a leader in developing relationships and servicing community associations. Our Maintenance division constantly strives to raise the bar, exceeding the demands of community managers, associations, and homeowners.
Our MisSion & History
Allstar Construction and Maintenance was born out of the expertise accrued from the more than 20 years of Allstar Construction. Company leadership alone boasts a combined 100+ years in the construction industry. We put tremendous value on our relationships with multi-family operators and the managers of the HOAs within our community, and we wanted to continue to serve them.
We believe that with every project, we are doing our part to help protect, maintain and enhance the place that someone calls home. With this in mind, we put our expertise to work in the communities we serve.
- 2010: Built full performing sheet metal manufacturing division in Maple Plain, MN.
- 2012: Allstar Construction became an “Over 50” employee company.
- 2016: Allstar Construction became an “Over 75” employee company.
- 2017: Started restoration division.
- 2018: Acquired Twin Cities Siding Professionals as an entity of Allstar Construction Holdings.
- 2019: Allstar Construction became an “Over 100” employee company.
- 2019: Expanded our service area by opening a new office in Fargo, ND, and northwestern MN.
- 2021: Moved Allstar Construction & Maintenance HQ to Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
We are an industry leader in developing relationships and servicing community associations. We strive to constantly raise the bar, exceeding the demands of community managers, associations, and homeowners for over 40 years.
Join THE Team
We are always looking for qualified people to join our talented team. Take a minute to review our job postings. If you don’t see a job that fits your exact skill set, but still believe you could provide value to our growing team, let us know.